Sunday 20 September 2015

Birthday Week Sale

Today starts Birthday week in my house! The four cakes have been ordered, presents bought and the candles are ready. In honour of birthday week, I thought I'd have a pattern sale in my Etsy shop.

From today, September 20th, until September 30th,  my patterns will be 50% off. 

I've made three different Edge Totes and use them every day. They sew together pretty quickly and the pattern leaves lots of room to customize them.




The bags would make great gifts for birthdays and the approaching holiday season.

I've also made two full-sized quilts from my Tilted pattern along with a baby quilt.

Weave


Lone Wolf


X


This pattern definitely allows for many variations as well. The pattern comes with an additional PDF including 36 variations for full-sized quilts, baby quilts and table runners.
If you make any projects with my patterns, I'd love to see them! I'm @theironandneedle on Instagram  or you can use #theironandneedle or send me an email. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great way to celebrate a birthday -- four cakes. Happy Birthday!!!! Posted on Facebook this morning is a sign that says: "The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday week. It was my birthday on Monday.

    ReplyDelete