Sunday 22 February 2015

Infinity Scarf: The Commuter Cowl

I made a Commuter Cowl, an infinity scarf designed by Shannon Cook of the blog Very Shannon. I bought the pattern a couple years ago and made one as a mother's day gift for my mom. I started off our lovely Family Day long weekend with some sewing time with my aunt and as we were browsing through patterns we found this one. We picked out some fun fabric and sewed a few up. They come together fairly quickly and only take 1/2 yard of fabric, so they were nice to sew. Instant gratification and a nice way to brighten your wardrobe.




It's been a busy sewing week. I finished my paper piecing project- a compass rose for my map quilt and my Jewel Burst quilt top. I'm very excited about Jewel Burst and eager to get started quilting it myself. I've been scribbling and sketching and plotting. I also spotted another quilt of mine on the longarm when I was in at Thimbles & Things. So stay tuned for future posts on those! For sneakpeaks, you can follow me on Instagram, just click the icon on the sidebar to go to my feed.

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment