Tuesday 4 August 2015

Summer Sewing Space

I've spent most of this summer so far doing this


and this


and this


and this


and exploring places like this.


I've also found a little time for this. 



I just spent a wonderful long weekend with friends and I'm looking forward to more cottage life. I have a few projects in the works and I'm sure I'll get around to finishing them. Until then, I'd like to announce the winner of the giveaway for my Tilted Quilt Pattern and head back to the lake. 

Thanks to the random number generator, commenter number 5, Anja, from Anja Quilts is the winner! 

Thank you for all of your kind comments about the pattern, they are truly appreciated. If you'd like to buy the pattern, you can find it here in my Etsy shop.

Long live summer!

5 comments:

  1. I want your summer too!! Your pictures are gorgeous! Congrats on your first pattern launch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer looks like it has been a dream. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty happy with my summer but looking at your photos , I want your summer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are having a better summer than I am! I'm a bit jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete